The newly released Sony Vaio SVE14A27CXH laptop comes packed with an Intel Core i7- 3632QM 2.2GHz quad-core CPU processor, 8 GigaByte DDR3 system memory module, a dedicated AMD Radeon HD 7670M hybrid graphics chipset that includes 2GB dedicated video RAM, 14-inch LED-backlit high-definition touch-screen display with resolutino of 1600 x 900 pixels, and a very large 1 TeraByte 5,400 rpm SATA hard disk storage drive.
This 5.3 lbs Sony Vaio SVE14A27CXH notebook computer sports a Dual-Layered Multiformat DVD±RW optical drive, Exmor 1.3 MegaPixel webcam plus digital mic, Multiformat media card reader slot, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS technology interface, Atheros WB225 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and HDMI output port. This SVE14A27CXH model Sany Vaio laptop runs on a pre-installed Windows 8 64-bit operating system and powered by a long-life 6-cell lithium ion battery pack. Market retail sale price costs $950. Now available with your desired software packages.
- Sony VAIO SVE1512KCXS E Series 2.2GHz Notebook Specs
- Sony VAIO SVS15123CXS S Series Laptop with Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz CPU
- Sony VAIO VPC-F136FMB with Firewire & 4G WiMax on Sale
- Sony VAIO VPCEB3TFX/T & VPCF137FX/B on Sale
- Sony VAIO VPCEG15FX/B E-Series Core-i5 on Sale