Accenture : SAP Professionals
* Support end-to-end SAP Application Maintenance and execute System Implementation Projects covering SAP R3’s core modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, BW, PM) as well as SAP BASIS & ABAP programming.
* Project Scope normally centers on the following:
o System integration/deployment
o Application outsourcing
o Application development work
* College educated, or equivalent
* At least 3 years significant work experience in the IT industry
* Sound understanding of the business advantages of SAP implementation
Find out what it’s like to work for Accenture from someone who actually does:
“I choose to build my SAP career in Accenture for three reasons,” says an SAP associate manager at Accenture. “One, there are so many opportunities for technical and professional growth. Second, the passion of the people is contagious, and third, I value the mentoring, guidance, and support I receive from the leadership team.”
Apply now! Email your resume to email@example.com. Indicate the reference code JS1108 and the specific position you are applying for in the subject line.
To find out more about other exciting careers at Accenture, visit our website accenture.com/philippinecareers or call our recruitment hotline at 911-7777 for an initial job interview.
Company Name :
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company
- JADGTC Manpower Supply
- Indonesia – Business Solutions Architect
- Singapore : Coffeeshop Manager
- Database Administrator
- Singapore – Quantity Surveyor / Estimator