The newly released speedy Samsung RF710-S02US stylish laptop sports a 17.3 inch High Defintion+ LED-Backlit display screen with 1600×900 resoltuion pixels, an Intel Core i7-720QM 1.60GHz CPU processor, a fast NVIDIA GeForce 330M graphics chipset with 1GB of Video RAM, 4 GigaByte DDR3 internal Memory module, and a large 640 GigaByte Hard Disk Storage Drive.
This 6.4 pounds The Samsung RF710-S02US powerful notebook features the latest Blu-Ray Disc optical drive, built-in 0.3 MegaPixel webcam, two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 3.0+EDR connectivity, and a 4-in-1 media card reader. This RF710-S02US model Samsung laptop runs on a 6-cell lithium-ion battery and bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit operating system. Market retail sale price costs $1,099. Check out the links for price details in various countries & locations.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 4G (Boost Mobile) Specs & Sale Price
- Samsung R580-JBB2 with Intel Core i3 & Blue-Ray
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 1.6GHz (US Cellular) Specs & Sale Price
- The new Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) Sale Price
- Google / Samsung Nexus 10 Dual-Core W-Fi on Sale