eTelecare – Bahasa Malaysia Sales Representative
* Their main responsibility is to interface with our client’s customers to provide customer service and making sales. Interaction with customer may be via a number of different mechanisms, including: phone, e-mail and web chat.
* Bahasa Multilingual Sales Representatives will work in a professional environment, using PCs and the telephone to communicate with customers. They are required to be extremely flexible in their work hours, including working during U.S. daytime hours (night in the Philippines).
* All Bahasa Multilingual Sales Representatives will be working on a day-shift schedule. This entails working eight (8) hours a day (excluding lunch break), 5 days a week, including Holidays. Rest days may or may not fall on Saturdays and Sundays and/or Holidays.
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
* Required skill(s): Microsoft Offices, Internet connections.
* Preferred skill: Sales Experiences.
* Required language(s): Proficient in the Bahasa Malaysia Language, and conversational on the English language
* Applicants should be Malaysian, Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Full-Time positions available.
Walk-in and experience our ONE DAY application process!
eTelecare Global Solutions
12/F PBCom Tower,
G/F Plaz@ A Bldg.
Filinvest Corporate City
Worldwide Corporate Center,
2/F CyberOne Bldg.,
Recruiting Hotline: (02) 580.6530
Openings in other countries to be updated. Please send resume to be prioritized once jobs are available.
- Database Administrator
- JADGTC Manpower Supply
- Indonesia – Business Solutions Architect
- CSR (Ingram Micro Canada Sales)
- Network Engineer