eTelecare – Network Engineer (Cebu)
(Central Visayas – Cebu City)
* Installs, configures, and maintains network core systems, switches, routers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems.
* Administers a medium to large network or group of networks typically consisting of around 500 or more workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols and/or one or more Windows-based or non-Windows based network operating systems.
* Monitors the capacity, utilization, workload, and service level of network. Documents information to support maintenance or upgrade of network facilities and equipment.
* Prepares and maintains reports and applicable records of network hardware inventory (switches, routers, hubs, modems, etc.) by site and system, server names, IP addresses, user lists, and user access and security.
* May perform a variety of administrative support functions such backup of network configuration, etc.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communications Engineering or other computer-related course
* At least 3-5 years experience in handling CISCO Network Equipments
* Cisco Certified Network Associate a requirement
eTelecare Global Solutions Inc.
2nd Floor Annex@Shaw Bldg Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong 1000.
Tel: (02) 580-6530
- Database Administrator
- Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE advance network fastest download speed in America
- London Tech City $500m investment from Cisco
- Key Factors that Ensure a Fast Virtual Private Network VPN Provider
- Civil Engineer (Al Khobar, KSA)