SGS- Lab Quality Management Expert
Join the world’s leading inspection, verification, and testing and certification company!
We work in partnership with our clients in the following Engineering disciplines:
Oil and Gas (Onshore and Offshore) Petrochemical
Engineering and Construction Industrial
Aerospace and Telecommunications
Rail and Transportation
Life Science and Biomedical
We are looking for people who can challenge the status quo, are competitive and profit driven and have the energy to deliver. We believe that delivering should be a way of life and look for people who keep things simple, act quickly and decisively and above all ACT WITH INTEGRITY.
We are placing candidates for various positions —
Lab Quality Management Expert
* Develops the quality manual with support and input of the Management on the basis of international norms (eg ISO 9001, 17020, 17025)
* Prepares specialized sectors of the Authority and as a whole for accreditation and proposes the necessary measures for the maintenance and extension of scope of accreditation.
* Promotes the use of validated standards in laboratories.
* Develop documentation and management of quality system ensuring participatory performance of lab staff for quality improvement through quality circle discussions.
* Arranging with the technical manager the Proficiency Testing programs and follow up actions based on results of the Proficiency testing.
Duration of Contract: 2 years, renewable
Location: Saudi Arabia
Leave: 30 days paid annual leave
Accommodation, transportation and flights to be provided by the client
* All positions require a minimum 3 years experience if with Masters Degree and 5 years experience if with Bachelors Degree and proven record in microbiology and/or chemical laboratory work preferably in food industry
Interested candidates should email their detailed CV along with confirmation of current availability and salary expectation to: Cel Manlapaz at email@example.com
and/or Charissa Dismas at Charissa.firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 1276 697748
- Civil Engineer (Al Khobar, KSA)
- JADGTC Manpower Supply
- Java Developer
- Junior PHP Programmers
- Database Administrator