Jobs : STATION MASTERS
* A holder of a degree or higher diploma in college education in a related discipline.
* Minimum 3 years of management experience supervising a team of front line staff delivering customer services in a hotel, airline, banking, call center, rail industry or equivalent.
* Thorough understanding of station operations and associated activities is an advantage.
* Proactive and has a responsible approach to work.
* Possess initiative with good analytical & problem solving skills.
* Ability to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organization.
* Presentable, energetic & customer service oriented.
* Good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
* Ability to understand complex systems and is computer literate.
* Rail experience is an advantage but not required.
* Must pass the qualifying exam and interview.
* Ideally 25 to 40 years old female.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
* Required skill(s): 3 years of management experience supervising a team of front line staff, Possess initiative with good analytical & problem solving skills, Ability to understand complex systems and is computer literate., Excellent both oral and written english skills.
* Required language(s): English, Filipino
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Dubai,UAE.
* Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
* 50 Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may :
– submit an e-copy of their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) in MS Word format highlighting 3 years supervisory experience for Station Master only, and
– provide education and work certificates, full body and 2×2 photos before JUNE 13, 2009
– at our office below or email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or
– visit our Website www.jadgtc.com to Apply Online or Apply Personally.
- Qatar – Contracts and Leasing Admin
- MEGA MANPOWER – PAINTERS
- Become an English Trainer – goFluent
- Database Administrator
- Junior PHP Programmers