Gigabyte corporation recently revealed its latest ultraportable low-voltage laptop , namely the Gigabyte Q1105M. The Gigabyte Q1105M notebook comes packed with an 11.6-inch LCD display screen with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels , running on Intel Pentium ULV processor, with 2GB DDR3 system RAM (upgradable to 4GB), a choice of 250GB/320GB hard disk drive, coupled with an integrated Intel GMA 4500 graphics chipset engine.
This slim and light Gigabyte Q1105M well-designed laptop features a built-in 0.3MP webcam, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n access, three USB 2.0 ports, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR connectivity, also has 3.5G, Ethernet LAN, HDMI port, VGA out, 4-in-1 card reader, and audio jacks. This Q1105M model notebook is powered by a 3-cell Li-Ion battery that lasts up to 2 hours of normal usage and includes a pre-installed Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. Market retail sale price availability late 2010. Check out the links for price updates in various countries & locations.
- MSI CR620-223US 15.6-inch Intel Core i3-350M on Sale
- HP Pavilion g6-2228nr 2.7GHz Laptop Specs
- Acer Aspire One Happy AOD255 10.1 inch on Sale
- Dell Inspiron M101z laptop on Sale
- Sony VAIO SVS15123CXS S Series Laptop with Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz CPU