Dell recently anounced three more additions to its range of business laptops dubbed as the Dell Latitude E series all three of which carries the Intel Calpella platform. The Dell Latitude E4310, E5410 and E5510 comes packed with an Intel Core i3/i5 processor (choice of upto 2.66GHz Intel Core i7-620M dual core), an integrated intel HD graphics chipset, 8 GigaByte DDR3 installed RAM module and a large 500GB HDD or a 128GB/256GB SSD storage.
The Dell Latitude E4310 sports a 13.3 inches LCD display screen, while Dell Latitude E5410 features a 14.1 inches LCD display. The Dell Latitude E5510 has a 15.6 inches display. This Dell Latitude E series laptops comes packed with a DVD burner/Blu-ray drive, a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0, 2 MP webcamera, 7-in-1 card reader, a 34mm ExpressCard slot, USB ports and comes with a pre-installed with Windows 7/Vista/Ubuntu 9.10. Market retail sale price are $1449 (E4310), $759 (E5410) and $789 (E5510), respectively. Check out the links for price details in various countries & locations.
- Dell LATI54705559BLK Latitude Core i5-6200U $780 2.3 GHz
- Enjoy ease of access and fast operations with the Dell LATI7480V4JHF Latitude that costs $1,460
- Be Excellently Secured with the Dell LATI5580UN3JC6 Latitude yet still receive Ultimate Performance at $940
- Dell Latitude 14 5000 (5480) Desktop at only $2000
- Dell Inspiron I15R-2386MRB 2.53GHz Core-i5 on Sale