eTelecare – Resource Specialist – Database Administrator
(National Capital Reg – Libis/Makati)
* To handle various Department reporting requirements, designing and creating tracking tools for performance data and as such, being a major contributor in performance monitoring and management.
* Under general supervision; generate performance reports through call center software and MS Office applications interface; coordinate with various departments for data gathering and verification, prepare internal and external meeting packets for client and leadership meetings, and monitor performance data relative to its scorecard.
* Duties and Responsibilities:
* Demonstrate knowledge of RDBMS concepts like data integrity, normalization, and relationships (primary key and foreign key, one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many) by being able to create logical and physical database design.
* Efficiently coordinating with Operations in ensuring usefulness of reporting tools and outputs as well as ease in utilizing such in management planning for purposes of performance improvement.
* Consistently finding ways to improve current reporting processes, exerting effort to discover new methods of ensuring availability of accurate, timely, useful and meaningful data.
* Exercise consultation functions in analyzing performance trend with minimal expectations on suggesting effective actions to address gaps.
* Effectively communicates regularly with management and various groups regarding the status of current project initiatives. Obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
* Assume a major role in the completion of reporting-initiated development plans, working closely with peers and other team members in ensuring smooth implementation and completion.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Above average knowledge in programming language/applications
* Visual Basic
* Presentation and Spreadsheet Applications – MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoin
* At least 1 year database programming experience is required.
* Above average grasp of mathematical and statistical concepts.
* Willing to work flexible shifts.
* Highly analytical.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): MS SQL, Database Administration, Analytical Skills.
* Preferred skill(s): Visual Basic.
* Required language(s): English, Filipino
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Libis,QC.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
eTelecare Global Solutions Inc.
2nd Floor Annex@Shaw Bldg Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong 1000.
Recruiting Hotline: (02) 580.6530
- Database Administrator
- Junior PHP Programmers
- JADGTC Manpower Supply
- Indonesia – Business Solutions Architect
- eTelecare – Sales Rep for Malaysia