The latest release Apple iTunes 11 provides a better, faster and cleaner interface design for all iTunes members, users and downloaders. Apple iTunes promises the largest catalog of video and music available in the internet. Its newly integrated iCloud services also makes your favorite music much more readily available. Apple iTunes now has support for 1080p High Def movies and TV show content with Wi-Fi syncing for most mobile devices. It currently supports all iPad and iPhone devices.
Here are a few feature updates for the new Apple iTunes 11.1.4 version:
1. New and Better MiniPlayer that now includes a beautiful new view that showcases your album artwork.
2. This music plater offers a cleanly designed progress bar that is now built right into MiniPlayer.
3. Improved Songs View so you can now enjoy your album artwork while in Songs view.
4. Multi-Disc Albums. Albums with multiple discs now appear as a single album.
iTunes now supports OS X Mavericks. This version also adds support for Arabic and Hebrew, and improves performance and stability.
The previous version of iTunes came with several major new features, including:
iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.
Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new—enjoying your music has never been this easy.
Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.
Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Note: If you are using OS X Mavericks, your book library can now be found in iBooks for Mac.
Quick Tip: Apple has removed the sidebar showing devices and content categories on iTunes 11 by default. To show the sidebar again, on the top menu click on View and then select “Show Sidebar”. There’s a keyboard shortcut to accomplish the same: Ctrl + S in Windows, or Option + Shift + S in OS X.
You can download Apple iTunes for FREE for your Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 and Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later. It’s an 131MB download for Windows while The Mac installer for iTunes is even larger at 198MB.
- Denon Urban Raver AH-D400 Headphones Amplified for Techno and Hip-Hop Music Tracks
- The New Flickr 2014 No.1 Free Digital Photo Online Storage
- Apple plans to buy Netflix for its movie streaming market
- Mailbox App for iPad, iPad Mini and Mobile iOS Devices
- Apple gives a huge discount for its iPhone battery replacement at $29