Apple wants to right things in order to have its customer base be spared of under powered processing speed due to insufficient battery power.
This Apple controversy began last December, over iOS being programmed to artificially limit the processing capabilities of older iPhones when their batteries were deemed insufficiently powerful to keep up.
- Apple plans to buy Netflix for its movie streaming market
- How to Turn Off Push Email On Your iPhone 5 and Save Battery Power
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (Core i5) Specs & Sale Price
- Apple MacBook Pro MC374LL/A Specs & Sale Price
- The New iPhone 5 Problems, Bugs and Complaints